If you select "Album Only" for a track that means that a customer has to purchase the entire album to receive that specific track. They will be unable to purchase that track by itself. iTunes does not utilize album only designations for specific tracks, they make all tracks open for download separately except for specific circumstances, for example: tracks that are over 30 minutes
Articles in this section
- Style & Language Guidelines For Submitting A Release
- Best Practices for Preparing Your Release
- Guidelines for Submitting Lyrics
- Track / Release Title Formatting
- "Various Artist" Designations
- What is a Primary Artist?
- What does "Album Only" mean?
- Audio File Specifications for Distribution
- Should I Embed ISRC Codes Into Audio Files?
- Can I use ISRC and UPC codes I already have?