Symphonic can accept and deliver a wide array of content types for distribution to DSPs; however, certain DSPs limit the content that they will receive. UGC (User-Generated-Content) partners (such as Tiktok, Resso, Facebook, Youtube Content ID, etc.) will not accept the following content therefore, Symphonic will not deliver this content to these partners:
- Public domain content or audio files that contain public-domain content.
- Content that contains very generic and common sounds. For example, audience applause, white noise, or simple drum loops.
- Content that contains non-exclusive beats or sounds. For example, songs that contain drum loops or samples that are contained in sample packs.
- Content that you license from another party on a non-exclusive basis. For example, content that was licensed for soundtracks or compilations or that you licensed from a production music catalog.
- "Soundalikes" or karaoke versions of songs.
- Classical music content.
- Live versions of songs that sound very similar to the recorded version of that same song.
- Derivative versions of recordings owned by other parties. For example, remixes of songs for which you do not own the original version.
- Re-recorded masters, re-mastered tracks, or remixed tracks of songs where you do not own the original recording.
- Any audio where you do not control the right to claim UGC videos that use 100% of the delivered audio.
Article is closed for comments.